Ski-Doo Rentals Deposit
Once your ordered is placed you are agreeing that a 25% deposit of the full rental total will be processed for each 2020 Ski-Doo Summit™ 850 165 track and 3 inch lug paddles rental per unit/per day. The remaining balance will be charged on the day of your arrival. Refunds and cancellations are outlined in this policy.
Registration & Checkout Policy
Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for processing payments and deposits to confirm your reservation.
Your personal data will be used to process your order, damage deposits as Insurance outlined on our rental agreement policy. In addition, if occurs late returns.
What to Know
The operation or use of the snowmobile is prohibited and renter agrees that the snowmobile shall not be used or operated:
a) In violation of any provisions of the law; helmets must always be worn;
b) The vehicles must not be operated after sundown;
c) By any person except Renter and authorized driver including passengers;
d) By any person whose ability to drive is impaired by alcohol or any drugs or fatigue;
e) By any person who should suspect that further use of the snowmobile would cause harm;
f) In any racing contest, closed areas to snowmobiles;
Early/Late Returns/Damage Insurance
All damage to the rented snowmobile is the renter’s responsibility. The renter must agree that Sidehill Sled Rentals charges out the time that it takes to repair any damage at a shop rate of $75.00 hourly. If the vehicle is unavailable for rental due to damage, the renter is liable for all downtime incurred. Renter authorizes Sidehill Sled Rentals Ltd. to process on credit card pre-authorization any charges payable to Sidehill Sled Rentals Ltd. under the rental agreement.
– Sidehill Sled Rentals Ltd. takes a $3000 preauthorised credit card damage deposit that is cancelled once the sled and gear are returned damage-free.
– If damage occurs to the tunnel or running boards during the rental due to improper footwear the cost of the repairs is the renter’s responsibility.
– If fire occurs due to the renter applying the parking brake and forgetting to release it all replacement cost are the renter’s responsibility.
– If any rented equipment is returned after 5:30pm it will be subject to a late fee of $75 per hour or part thereof.
– No refunds on early returns, bad weather conditions, or accidents.
If you can’t make your reservation and need to cancel you must cancel your reservation by contacting us via email at email@example.com within 2 weeks of the booking day. Full deposit and purchases will be refunded at 100% within this timeframe. Anytime outside of the 2 week timeframe will be forfeited and funds will not be returned.
More information is outlined on our “Rental Waiver“. Please pre-sign your rental agreement and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or print it and have it filled out for your arrival.